Series 70 ePODs: Type-X 750 kVA
The Series 70: ePODs Type-X is a web-enabled 750 kVA Industrial Load Center containing a Transformer and Distribution. The Series 70: ePODs Type-X is a SIMO Configuration (Single Input, Multiple Outputs), consisting of primary bulk distribution. The Series 70 ePODs: Type-X is ideal for applications with limited wall space that require high-reliability primary power distribution.
Type-X Mechanical Overview
One-Line Electrical Diagram
Convenient Cable Access
The Series 70 ePODs: Type-X features top cable/conduit exit from the panels.
Zen DPQM Power Quality Monitoring
Built-in power quality monitoring, including branch monitoring and real-time waveform capture. Zen DPQM enables facilities to trace the root cause of power quality events. There is no need to add-on expensive power quality analyzers, ePODs: Type-X has advanced power quality monitoring functionality built-in.
Reliability, Safety, Convenience, and Monitoring Features
Series 70 ePODs: Type-X Technical Specifications
|Dimensions||70"W x 88"H x 48"D (1778 mm x 2235.2 mm x 1219.2 mm)|
|Weight||6000 lbs (2721 kg)|
|Transformer Size||750 kVA|
|Front||36" (914 mm)|
|Rear||6" (152 mm)|
|Left||6" (152 mm)|
|Right||6" (152 mm)|
|Top||18" (457 mm)|
Panel Board Configurations
• Requires deenergizing before an employee works on or near equipment
• Safe to Install Additional Circuit Breakers When Disconnected
• Ideal for environments where live equipment can be shut down for maintenance.
• Finger Safe (IP-20 Rated) Panel Board
• Includes Panel Board Shrouds
• Designed to Ximize Operator Safety
• Designed for environments that require uninterrupted power.
ePODs: Type-X Gallery
ePODs: Type-X Brochure Download
How To Buy
Find My Local Representative