The diverse product line of LayerZero Power Systems covers every aspect of data center power management between the UPS distribution boards to your servers. Our products are designed to keep your power on during the most vigorous fluctuations in power consistency and availability. Quality built and strenuously tested, our products do not contain any single points of failure, ensuring that your systems will keep operating under the most demanding situations. LayerZero products are relied upon in a collection of financial institutions, insurance processing centers, credit card processing, and data centers; with a proven history of success.
LayerZero Static Transfer Switches are extraordinarily robust, capable of transferring power between two sources in a quarter of a cycle. Our Static Transfer Switches are able to provide transfers with inrush mitigation even when the source is completely out-of-phase. When equipped with Triple Modular Redundant circuitry, LayerZero transfer switches provide power that is ten times more reliable than alternative configurations - perfectly suited for mission-critical applications. All LayerZero eSTS products feature battery-backed waveform capture of all transfers and overload inhibits; are web enabled and protected behind a VPN router.
For critical facilities that demand the highest uptime and reliability, LayerZero delivers a best-in-class solution.
• Switches Power Between Sources in Small to Medium Sized Applications
• Small, Space-Saving Footprint
• Ideal for Mission Critical Environments
• Real-Time Monitoring Powered by Zen SSQM
• Quickly Transfer Between Two or Three Power Sources
• Fanless, Convection Cooled Operation
• Optional Triple Modular Redundancy for Maximum Reliability
• Switches Power Between Sources in Large Applications
• Capable of Protecting Entire Buildings
• Micro-Grid Isolation Switch
• Switches Between Grid and Alternative Energy Sources
• Uninterrupted Transfer Between Power Sources
LayerZero Series 70: ePODs Power Distribution Units are web-enabled PDUs with integrated distribution, with all of the reliability features you expect from a LayerZero Static Transfer Switch, with integrated distribution. The ePODs line of PDUs offer safety, connectivity, and information centric options that are second to none, including the IP-20 finger-safe SafePanel™ panel board, real-time remote power usage monitoring capabilities, and waveform captures for forensic diagnostics. The LayerZero Series 70: ePODs Power Distribution Units are high-reliability PDUs specifically designed for data centers.
• Static Transfer Switch, Transformer, and Distribution
• STS on Primary-Side of Transformer
• SafePanel™ Panel Board for Maximum Operator Safety
• Static Transfer Switch, Dual Transformers & Distribution Panels
• STS on Primary-Side of Transformers
• SafePanel™ Panel Boards for Maximum Operator Safety
• Static Transfer Switch with Distribution
• Finger-Safe SafePanel™ Panel Board
• Increase Reliability and Operator Safety
• Transformer with Distribution Panels
• Available with Subfeeds or the 42-Circuit SafePanel™
• Distribution Configurations Available on Either Side
• Real-Time Monitoring Powered by Zen DPQM
• Transformer with Subfeed Distribution Panels
LayerZero Power Panels are either floor standing cabinets or wall-mounted. LayerZero has pioneered an assortment of exclusive safety technologies that provide a high level of operator protection, such as the fully enclosed IP-20 SafePanel™, plug in circuit breakers, and isolated non-conducting bolt-on screws. Also, we provide connectivity to a range of open protocols - including http, SNMP, Modbus TCP, and Bluetooth, helping data center operators compile power usage statistics to assist with planning and energy budgeting.
Providing selective trip coordination and circuit breaker branch monitoring, the ePanel helps maximize power reliability while providing valuable power quality monitoring data. InSight IR™ Portholes permit safe thermal scanning, and the finger-safe SafePanel™ Panel Board helps improve operator safety in the data center. For mission-critical applications that require safety and reliability, the ePanel Panel Board is a smart choice.
• Web-Enabled Remote Power Panel with Front-Only Access
• Two Finger-Safe 42-Circuit SafePanel™ Panel Boards
• Wide Array of Electrical Configuration Options Available
• Web-Enabled Remote Power Panel with Front and Side Access
• Optimized for Side-By-Side "End-of-Row" Configurations
• Slim Profile Designed for Wall-Mounted Installations
• Finger-Safe 42-Circuit SafePanel™ Panel Board
• Color Touch-Screen for Local Connectivity
• Slim Profile Designed for High-Density Installations
• No Exposed Live Parts for Maximum Operator Safety
• Designed for Wall-Mounted Installations
• LCD Membrane for Local Connectivity
• Space-Saving Design for Wall-Mounted Installations
• LCD Membrane or Color Touch-Screen for Local Connectivity
• High-Density Wall-Mounted Design
• Finger-Safe SafePanel™ Panel Board with No Exposed Live Parts
• Two Finger-Safe SafePanel™ Panel Boards
• High-Density Wall-Mounted Remote Distribution Panel
• Finger-Safe SafePanel™ Subfeeds with No Exposed Live Parts
• High-Density Remote Distribution Panel with Front/Side Access
Zen is a Power Monitoring and Communications System that permits real time power quality monitoring capabilities for all LayerZero Power Systems products. There are two Zen technologies available, Zen SSQM (Static Switch Quality Monitoring) and Zen DPQM (Distribution Panel Quality Monitoring).
Zen Power Quality Monitoring
LayerZero manufacturers' representatives are available to help you select the best LayerZero solution for your application. Providing personalized support, LayerZero manufacturers' representatives will be happy to answer any questions you may have about our products.
Copyright © 2022 LayerZero Power Systems, Inc. • (440) 399-9000 • firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR 7x24 EMERGENCY SERVICE CALL 1-844-855-LZPS (5977)