LayerZero Power Systems is committed to designing the most reliable power distribution products in the industry. Maximization of uptime is our highest priority, and every detail of LayerZero products were designed with reliability in mind. We place customers in the center of our development cycle, actively collecting feedback from our customer base, and make a continual effort to improve our products and processes.
We believe in delivering superior customer service, providing flexible and responsive service to our customers. LayerZero facilitates open communication through the eBOSS and eSupport customer service portals. The company philosophy supports social responsibility, acting as an environmental steward, and engaging in good corporate citizenship.
Maximizing Uptime and Reliability
LayerZero is fully committed towards ensuring that the power in your organization stays on 24/7, for maximum uptime and the highest system availability.
The key to maximizing uptime is reliability, so that the load remains powered even if a malfunction occurs. With Triple Modular Redundant control logic, all of the components are designed to be isolated and redundant, to ensure that your system will remain on at all times.
As the foundation for LayerZero’s fault tolerant designs, Single Module Redundant (SMR) and Triple Modular Redundant (TMR) static transfer switch topologies eliminate single points of failure to maximize uptime.
Listening to Customer Feedback
Customers are at the center of our product development cycle, and we aim to match our product specifications with the needs of our customers by actively involving customer feedback into the process. Our eBOSS website allows end users to issue field service requests and incident reports, which are immediately sent to all LayerZero employees.
Furthermore, we host an active-support knowledge base, that provides the capability for users to comment on existing documentation.
Delivering Superior Customer Service
We foster responsiveness and flexibility in servicing customer needs and solving customer problems, offering self-help options as well as personalized on-site training and support.
With our self-service eSupport portal & eBOSS documentation, answers are accessible and easy to find. When the need to talk to someone immediately arises we offer a 24/7 emergency support phone line, with service engineers located nationwide.
Fostering Open Communication
We understand that transparent, honest, open communication is crucial for maintaining trust. The structure of LayerZero is highly communicative, flexible, and responsive to evolving customer needs. The process is designed to adapt to current activities and engage employees to deliver well-designed, personalized solutions.
LayerZero facilitates open communication by:
• Sending automatic email notifications of all field service requests to keep key decision makers informed along the way.
• Fostering fully connected employees by building open communication channels in a collaborative environment.
• Openly sharing the current status of jobs on eBOSS.
Promoting Environmental Sustainability
LayerZero has a firm commitment to reducing our environmental footprint. In keeping with this mission, we have adopted the following goals.
1. Maintain our success at recycling 100% of production wire and metal scrap.
2. Reduce office waste by attaining 85% paper recycling by year end 2017.
3. Reduce company-wide waste by attaining 97% glass and plastic recycling by year end 2017.
4. Achieve energy conservation savings of 1% of total energy use by year end 2017.
5. Reduce the CO2 emissions from energy use by 2% between 2015 – 2021.
We also ask that our suppliers play an active role in sustaining our environment:
1. Define and deploy your own corporate responsibility and environmental management system.
2. Establish policies within this system to control your operations and confirm compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
3. Measure performance associated with your impact on the environment, including energy conservation, greenhouse gas emissions, and waste management and recycling.
4. Set measurable environmental goals associated with the aspects listed in Item 3.
5. Publicly disclose your results, including any regulatory fines or penalties.
6. Train employees responsible for these goals.
7. Conduct self-assessments to measure progress.
8. Cascade this set of eight (8) requirements to your own suppliers.